I am filing this out here so I can reflect back in a year.
Goals for 2016:
- Truly make trackers for my goals. I want to really start tracking things I want to do. Seems like 2015 flew by and there was a lot I didn’t accomplish.
- Improve my Spanish and German. I have tons of friends that speak English as a second or even third language. Some I have known for almost 20 years…their English is now better than mine and I am still illiterate to theirs.
- Eat better…little by little. I know I need to work on this. I will make no promises. I want to be fit and trim for my cruise in 2017.
- Run at least 5 races… 5k, 10k, Half or Full Marathon… doesn’t really matter..
- Travel..short local trips..flights to nowhere special…
- Read 12 books..any type. Hopefully at least 2 with Nichole.
- Hiking…I love to do it..and the exercise is great for me. Hopefully I can get Nichole more involved in walking with me this year.
- Disconnect from electronics. This is a big one for me… I know it’s my job, but it truly kills your free thinking. I will definitely do less social media like Facebook and concentrate on my blog. I will check in every so often but I will definitely pull back. My little experiment over the summer was like juicing for the brain. Taking the summer away from social media was very cleansing. Sometimes I don’t need a feed of everything happening in all 50 states and the World in 30 minutes or less.
- Get more certifications… you can never have enough….especially in my industry. Top Dogs don’t rest.
- I will leave #10 open… I don’t want to limit myself..